Re: GrafTrak II and Silicon Ephemeris

Thanks for the good words!

You can download the free y2k fixed versions at

    http://www.rcallen.com

The only thing missing on the website is the manual
but some folks are working on converting that to
a .pdf file ...

I've been testing it over the last week with new 2000
element sets and all appears to be ok.

Regards,

Richard W5SXD