400.1 MHz.

The TRANSIT navigation satellites transmitted simultaneously on 400.1 MHz.
and 150.? MHz. These were the predecessors of the GPS satellites. The
TRANSIT system used doppler measurements to calculate position. There was a
similar Russian system in orbit, but I'm not familiar with the technical
details. The last time I kept track of the TRANSIT system, the satellites
were called NOVA.

Howie
AB2S