InstantTrack

I understand that Paul is working on a new upgrade to InstantTrack. I think
a lot
of hams will be looking forward to that. We will also look forward to the
launch of PH3D.
I have missed AO-10 and AO-13 ,but I am sure PH3D will fill that void. I am
running a new computer with Win98 and hope this goes in plain text. Excuse
my off topic question, but
I am looking for a way to get info about dates of license tests that I took
in early 80's.
I passed the written but failed the code. Any help will be appreciated.
                             73 de Ken   Amsat #10217