Re: Step-two

In medical school, you learn to be a doctor, in engineering school
an engineer, in becoming a 20 WPM Extra, you know 20 WPM morse.

This is like stating you need to be an engineer to drive a car--
this would be nice for me, as I could drive on empty roads.
I think I'll complain to the state DOT about this.

Why is it that in many cases high speed CW proficiency is traded off for
common sense and logic?

Fred W0FMS