From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Mark West
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 8:58 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] CW

Just your fingers and your brain? sounds like sign language. What you are
referring
to requires such 'artificail' props as a key, an oscillator, an amplifier,
coax,
an antenna, a speaker, electricity, and God knows what else. You are being
curiously
selective in what technology you are embracing. Yes, CW is elegant and
nostalgic
and all that, just like a horse and carriage, but can a human operate CW at
9600
baud? Wake up, technology moves forward, those who embrace it will be more
efficient.

- Mark West