Re: Restructuring Comments!

 Well, since it does affect Amateur Radio I think that ANY forum is a great
place to discuss it. If you have a problem with freedom of speech, go
elsewhere, or finish wearing out your delete key... AND, the debate isn't just
over the code! How about the theory? What used to take 127 correct answers on
THEORY tests to obtain an Amateur Extra Class of license, will only take 90 out
of 120 on the 15'th of April. 120 total questions! Talk about the dumbing down
of Amateur Radio with this "Destructuring" they've done. Boy, can someone
PLEASE tell me the LOGIC in doing this? Because maybe I'm missing something
here, then again, maybe I'm not. How is this "Advancing the Radio Art"? It's
advancing it all right, right down hill...

 "I deal in reason and logic, therefore I dwell in poverty." -- C. Herbert

 AB7RG -- a member of the A.R.R.L. and V.E. who will CONTINUE to be, even with
the lower standards, as I will not be a part of the problem, I will be a part
of the solution with my proposals for the QPC. (Question Pool Comity for those
who don't know.) They took two of my suggestions the last time, time for me to
speak up again. The code is no longer relevant? Fine. But the theory sure as
h*ll is!