Re: An open letter to the FCC. was Re: Amateur restructuring

On Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:21:14 -0700, you wrote:

>At 03:59 PM 12/31/99 -0600, "Ryan K. Brooks" <ryan@inc.net> wrote:
>
>>Why does it "suck"? (restructuring)
>
>Ryan, Here's your answer. I'm sending this to the FCC as soon as I can find
>the proper address.

Much whining and code mythology drivel deleted.

Vince this is not an appropriate forum for this debate or whatever it
is. This reflector is intended as a discussion group for AMSAT and
space issues. Please take this to RRAP. I think we all know how you
feel and I for one am most happy you are turning in your VE I will be
happy to travel to Montana if you local VE group needs a third. The
attitude you display can only be destructive rather than constructive
to amateur radio and amatuer satellites.

Please vent your spleen elsewhere. If you feel the need to cuss me out
or inform me how useless and un motivated I am please do so by email I
doubt eveyone on this reflector is interested in my character flaws.

		Thank you

		KK5YY Jerry