RE: CB Ham Operators

Jon- Very well put argument- the amateur radio community has a lot of
licensees who "passed the code", but who don't know how to act as
professionals and within FCC rules and regulations. Probably the one good
thing that allows one to avoid the garbage on the upper-end of the bands- is
the opportunity to work another ham on CW. In my 45 years as a ham, I never
heard CB garbage on CW- because the guy on the other end would soon find out
that he was talking to himself! Riley hopefully will eventually get around
to cleaning up the bands, as he has promised in everyone of his recent
keynote banquet speeches.

All the Best,
Jim, N6MV

http://www.qsl.net/ke9na