No Offense Was Meant

In case anyone took any offense about my 'squishy' statement about the
internet, let it be known here and now that it was merely a humorous
'smart-ass' comment about a misspelled word in a post made to the list. It
was nothing more and nothing less. I'll try to me more restrained in any
future postings.....

73 es Jeff soon to be General Class!!!

               *-------- Deputy Jeff Johns - W4JEF --------*
               |   Jefferson County Sheriff's Department   |
               |          Birmingham, Alabama USA          |
               | Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key |
               *--- Address all complaints to /dev/null ---*