International Online Amateur Radio Club

You're invited to join IOARC, the International Online
Amateur Radio Club! There are no dues or membership fees at
this time, because we don't need them. If you are a Radio
Amateur,              or are just interested in Amateur
Radio, please join us!

There are thousands of Amateur Radio Clubs, but few that
work to integrate the new technologies of the Internet and
the new digital radio modes being made available.
There are also few clubs that are truly international in
scope, allowing Radio Amateurs and those with interest in
Amateur Radio to augment their on-the-air experience with
online resources.

 Some Amateurs fear the Internet, feeling it will kill
Amateur Radio. This site is dedicated to erasing those fears,
and to showing how the Internet can make Amateur Radio more
powerful and more pervasive in our global society.

 Come on in! This club is for YOU!

 73's Gwen Patton,  KB3DVJ
      Maggie Leber, KB3DXS

Your invitation to join:
"International Online Amateur Radio Club"

Follow this link:
http://www.vicinities.com/ioarc/index.cfm?key=975-ACL

If you experience problems using the above link, proceed to
http://www.vicinities.com/ioarc
and enter this invitation key when signing up: "975-ACL".

This is a private and interactive website for the group.
Registration is free and your privacy will be respected.

Invitation sent by Margaret Leber.

Build your own vicinities for free today!
http://www.vicinities.com

Vicinities.com
by Ramius Corporation