WiSP keps problem.

The problem with the WiSP keps will be fixed in the next day or so.  I have
modified the code to correctly use the epoch 00 keps and am currently
testing it.  In the meantime, I sugest that the best thing to do is NOT
update you keps at all.  Keps are generally usable for a number of weeks
without any noticable degradation so there is no reason to update keps at
this time.

Chris G7UPN