Strange problem...

Hi

I don't think this is Y2K related, but the past days my
pacsat setup is behaving wierd: when working a sat, all
is ok until the half of the pass(+/-). Then MSPE just stop!
MSPE window simply "froze"! CON led also is "stuck" light on.
Near the end of the pass (a couple minutes before LOS) MSPE
window is closed and Wisp keep on like nothing unusual happened!
Any idea what is causing this???

FYI I'm running W95 on a Pentium 133MHz, 8Mb memory, 130Mb free disk,
and Wisp32 fully automated (G3RUH modem, Kenwood 790, Yaesu G5400B
and Trackbox).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy new year!
73 F.Costa, CT1EAT