Re: 16 bits and all that.

At 11:06 AM 1/2/2000 +1100, you wrote:
 >Hello all satellite users,
 >
 >Any poor hills-folk out there still trying to run 16 bit win3.1 software
 >through the roll-over?
 >
 >Be interested in hearing what happened.
 >
 >Happy New Year ....

I run Winorbit 3.5.  Just two things of note:

1) The program whines at me about AO-10 pointing info being out of date.  I
don't work that one, so I haven't taken care of it.

2) The tracking time display *briefly* displays 1/1/*1899* upon startup.
This made me laugh.

I'm running it with 1999 keps off the Hearsat-L list, and it works fine.  I
also have STK but haven't tested it.  The real test is with 2000 keps.

Take care,

 >Bill...vk3jt
 >
 >----

David Moisan, N1KGH, GROL                        dmoisan@shore.net