Re: WiSP32 keps problem

Hi Roy,

Can you please confirm that when you change the epoch year and day values,
you also have to change the checksum digit at the end of the line.

If not, then this would suggest that WiSP doesn't perform a checksum test
to catch corrupt data.

If the checksum does need changing, do you have an automated way of doing
this?  I have a program here which is ready to roll if you need it.

73 Chris vk6kch