Re: 16 bits and all that....WIN 3.1

Control Panel hates me after one access to correct the date...

Files store as xx/xx/;0 (but still on top of date priority)...

DOS 6.2 substructure was very happy with yr 2000...

Traksat 3.03 (DOS) shows MIR over South America while NASA shows it over
Russia... with 12/23/99 2 Line KEPS...

AOL keeps it's own time and stacks my messages with MO/DA and no year
(AOL3.0)...

Otherwise Terminator for AOL says I still have 7 Days trial left...

Keep me posted and ...anyone....please...suggest a good tracking program for
DOS before MIR is Re-Manned...or Womaned....

Thanks

Roger
WA1KAT