CW and Satellites

I want to thank ALL the operators who have given me CW contacts through the
Sats from RS-6 on up...

Running a low budget hobby here...I have keyed the final on FM
rigs...resulting in many "chirpy" signals...worked weak signal with SSB rigs
in CW mode...and even worked a very kind station during Field Day by keying
the mike with CW in the AM mode..(missplaced my straight key)

I have never worked a sat with FM or SSB...never could...But CW has kept me
interested....

As for speed...I am a General....but because of intermittent use...CW @ 5 wpm
suits me just fine...(truthfully I can't copy faster any more)

CW has a place on the sats...and all the operators I have tried to
work...even cross mode have been most gracious....

Knowing it is a bonus...using it is a priviledge....

Merry Millenium to All

Roger
WA1KAT
(Same Call for 35 years)