Re: LogSat

Hi Happy New Year!
Keith and others with problems with Logsat 5.2, go to logsat site
(www.logsat.com) and follow the instruction in relation to this problem ( There
is a big Y2K in the very first part of the home page,  read the note and follow
the instructions). Just send the email requested.  I received a patch by email,
aplied and now the dates for the keps are ok.  The date at the top of the
programs still shows 01/01/0.   I wrote them another email about that, while is
not that big deal, I prefer to see the correct format in the actual date.
Cordially
Angel Ramos KP4TE