LogSat

Although LogSat is predicting correct AOS and LOS, it telling me my keps are
36597 days old. Just shy of 100 years. Guess it needs some new ones.. Also
during the change over period, when UTC was in 2000 and EST wasn't, it was
reporting the dates as 01/01/100. Looks like it took the year 99 and added 1
to it. This morning, Saturday, with local time now in 2000 the date is
01/01/0. Guess one 0 better then no 0's.

Instant Track working just fine and went thru midnight without a burp. But I
haven't gotten any new keps to load in with the fixer up program. Will
report on that later.

Anyone else experience any tracking troubles... Happy 2K .... Keith