WiSP32 keps problem

Hi Guys,

Well after trying several different ways to get the 2000 epoch keps to work
in WiSP32, I agree with Assi Friedman that the only way it can be done is
to change the epoch year/day value to 99365 plus the epoch day number from
the 2000 keps.  For example NOAA-11 has an epoch year/day value of 00009 in
the latest keps.  This has to be changed to 99374 (365+9) and will track
accurately.  I suggest you edit the keplerian data file directly before you
use the Database Update function in WiSP.  If you edit this data with the
WiSP Edit Database function be sure to leave a blank between the year and
day values, such as 99 374 in the above example.  Chris has been notified.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org