Re: code restructuring

Please go to Appendix B FINAL RULE
and then got to page 68 of FCC 99-412
and read the new rule 97.501 and 97.503.

The No CODE Technician will stay

Also when taking the 5 word code for General and Extra class
be ready to SEND as well

(a) Amateur Extra Class operator: Elements 1, 2, 3, and 4;
(b) General Class operator: Elements 1, 2, and 3;
(c) Technician Class operator: Element 2.   "NO CODE TEST HERE"

Please take the time to read the whole document 3 or 4 times