Re: Quick fix for WISP Epoch time

At 09:11 AM 01/01/2000 -0700, Assi Friedman wrote:
>Hi,
>The problem seems to be with the way WISP32 reads the epoch day.
>I tried to correct the keps and put 100 instead of 00 but only two digits
>are allowed.

Another fix is to use the "Instant Track Y2K fix for AMSAT 2-Line Kep file
by Jean, F6HCC Download CVITK_EN 26K Zip" found at http://www.amsatnet.com/

This creates AMSAT Keplerian elements that use 100 for the year of the
Epoch time.   This will also get you some keps to load into Instant Track!

Randy N7SFI

On the other hand, the program does not check to see if the