Re: Quick fix for WISP Epoch time

There may be another way to fix this.  We are looking at changing the
leading zeroes in the epoch day in the keps to blanks as they used to be.
The new keps have started appearing with leading zeroes in the epoch day
value instead of blanks.  Everybody stay calm until we check this out.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org