Quick fix for WISP Epoch time

The problem seems to be with the way WISP32 reads the epoch day.
I tried to correct the keps and put 100 instead of 00 but only two digits
are allowed. On the other hand, the program does not check to see if the
of days is greater then 365.
So I took the Y2K epoch time -> 00015.218 changed the first two digits to
the year 99
and added 365 days to come up with 99380.218 . This seems to work fine and
the results
agree with STK.
assi 4x1kx/kk7kx

 Assi Friedman, Deputy Program Manager - ASUSat Program
 Tel: 480-844-1458 (home)
 Tel: 480-965-2474 (ASUSat lab)
 Tel: 480-965-2859 (ASUSat office)
 Fax: 480-965-0277 (ASUSat lab)