Re: RS-12/13 Mode K Issues With The FCC Notice (and P3Dtoo!)

Please read paragraphs 14, 15, 19, 21, and 45.  They state, several times,
both these classes will be grandfathered.  Specifically related to my posting:

"14.  We also are adopting the suggestion of the National Conference of VECs
(NCVECs) that we not issue new Advanced Class operator licenses and
grandfather licensees holding this class.  "

73,
Jerry, K5OE

ranger@eskimo.com writes:
> Please get it right the Advanced Class licensees will NOT be grandfathered
>
>  Again the NOVICE and ADVANCE CLASS LICENSEES WILL "NOT" be grandfathered
>

>  At 11:43 PM 12/31/1999 EST, you wrote:
>  >I read through the rather lengthy notice and did not find any discussion
of

>  >what becomes of the current Advanced Class sub-band in the 15 m band.
The
>  >complete text is available at:
>  >

>http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/1999/db991230/fcc99412.txt
>  >
>  >I will infer, since current Advanced Class licensees will be
grandfathered,

>  >that a current Technician Class licensee will need to take both the
General