Mountains and Molehills (was: Restructuring)

Can we please keep this even approximately satellite-related?

I honestly don't see what the fuss is about: if a mode is useful
for you use it. If not, don't. And with all the ruckus about quality
and working for things I wonder how many hams would even
know what I was talking about when I said I started writing a soft-
decision Viterbi decoder for a block code (using a trellis-oriented
generator matrix) earlier today.

Maybe in the new century (it's 0020 UTC 1 January 2000 as I write
this) we can move on to more constructive discussions...

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte