Code testing debate

This reflector is not an appropriate venue for code debate or
lamenting about recent FCC rules changes.

Many of our satellite brethren are Techs and if I were them I would
take offense at some of the postings. These folks are fine hams and
excellent operators insulting them as non motivated welfare hams is
gratuitous and unnecessary.

There are appropriate outlets for those who are unhappy with the NRM
this reflector is not one of them.

Thank you for your consideration see you on the birds.

		73 Jerry KK5YY