Re: Restructuring

FWIW, I'm with Sid.  Well said, OM.  Is it too late to buy stock in
Cushcraft, Force 12, and Gap?  And think of the run on KW HF amps!  I think I
need to buy some Ameritron, Alpha, and Henry stock also.  You know, it kind
of makes all those sat ops who bought FT-847s look pretty darn smart now,
doesn't it?

73 es CU on SKN,
Jerry, K5OE