UNI_TRAC and Y2K

Hi People,

]Happy New Year to All.

The latest sets of Kep elements from Ray Hoad seem to indicate the format in
which the elements sets will be date time stamped in this
 new century.. (See NOOA-11). Why this was not published officially and
earlier is a mystery to me.!!!!!!!

Within two hours or so I will issue a release of the  UNI_TRAC software that
will be **fully Y2K compliant**  and which will also bridge the 1999/2000
mixture of elements likely to occur.

The main distribution will be via my user's internet addresses. To those not
on my list but reading this please contact me with your address.
To those who purchased multiple units for themselves and
their friends please pass the update on.

Details of the project may be seen on my web site
                                      www.qsl.net/zl2amd/

73

Dave Lamont      ZL2AMD