Restructuring

Hey, everyone, lighten up. I read the whole FCC document and didn't see any
givaways.

I look forward to more HF contacts on all the digital modes; Rtty, AMTOR,
PACTOR, PACKET, SSTV, HELLSCHREIBER, PSK AND MT63.

Come on all you techs; get that 5 wpm behind you, take that General written
and join me in a lot of new digi's out there.  There's lot of fun to be had
with the free software and a sound card.

C U on HF, de Sid AH6HH in Hawaii

Plkease send torpedoes to me direct. I can handle it. Got the fastest delete
in Hawaii.   :-)