RE: Code restructuring & Memorizing Answers !

This is not as hard to do as you might imagine.  The questions are made up
from a list of questions submitted to a board.  I am sure that the ARRL VEC
system has a lot of input on this.  Make use of your time, E-mail them now!
If your proposal is sound, and you publish it on the internet, you might get
a good deal of backing from the ham community.  Or you can do nothing.

VEC@ARRL.ORG

Start with a well-thought-out proposal, and send it to them.  Those who can,
do!  Those who cannot, bitch and moan.  Which will you be?

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

The function of the Police is to protect the Public in general, not
you as an individual.  They carry a gun for their protection.

What protects you ????