Recent FCC Action

Fellow Hams,

For those that CRIED DOOM for ham radio.  I did a search on your names and
calls in the report from the FCC and guess what your names didn't show up.

What have you done to improve HAM RADIO except to B*****

I for one am glad for some type of change to improve HAM RADIO, too bad it
didn't come from the HAM community.

So for those that have nothing more to contribute and didn't just go away...

 Where were you when the FCC wanted comments  so you have only YOURSELF to
blame
and not the rest of US

Richard N7VWJ