RE: Amateur License restructuring announcement.

Well put.
See ya HF soon I hope. But now I have a problem. I took my General written
on April 8, 1999. I still haven't got to 5 wpm much less 13. Now here in
lies the rub, do I go ahead and bust my rear to learn 13 wpm before the
clock runs out or do I let the clock run out and take the written test and
code test at the same time? Flame suit on!

Gary