Recent FCC Action

Well put Bill
------------------------

Guess you all are elated with the FCC ruling.  In light of the fact they saw
fit to reduce the code requirements to 5 WPM,  I have a suggestion for ARRL
to follow suit in the spirit of the day.

I suggest the ARRL reduce the membership fee to $5.00 per annum effective
April 15, 2000 so that no matter what a person's finanacial situation,  they
could become a member of your fine organization.  That way, everyone would be
treated equally without regard to his ability to pay  Makes sense to me in
light of what is happening, how about you?

EX-member since February 1999.........W5LH, Extra Class License (which is now
worthless!)  Congratulations for a job well done!

Sincerely,
Bill Brownfield