Re: Amateur License restructuring announcement.

 Let's call it what it really is, and that's DESTRUCTURE...

 One step away from destruction...

 We all wondered if Y2K was going to bring some sort of major disaster, I never
figured that it would be the FCC bringing it two days early!

 I'm still in a state of shock over this whole mess. I just can't believe it. Well,
as I've said before, I earned my Extra.

 73, Clinton Herbert AB7RG