RE: Amateur License restructuring announcement.

I just hope that one of them can devise a way to keep the bands from
becoming even more over-crowded than they already are, or code will
be the only mode there is room for.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"While arrest or conviction rates and the death penalty reduce
"normal" murder rates, our results find that the only policy factor
to influence multiple victim public shootings is the passage of
concealed handgun laws."

A Study by Profs. John Lott and William Landes