RE: Amateur License restructuring announcement.

The problem is not in the fact that the code requirement is dead.  The real
shame
is that they did not re-allocate the novice sub-bands to voice in order to
keep the
present bands from severe overcrowding.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"While arrest or conviction rates and the death penalty reduce
"normal" murder rates, our results find that the only policy factor
to influence multiple victim public shootings is the passage of
concealed handgun laws."

A Study by Profs. John Lott and William Landes