Re: Amateur License restructuring announcement.

Do not want to start a fracas but why do say this sucks? I think it will be
good for the hobby and lets face it, code is all but dead. I am sorry that
they have reduced the code requirement. It was always a right of passage to
me and I was and am working on that right. However, with modern technology
being what it is, do we really need code?

Gary