AO-10 DX

The Eastern US hams have been having nice AO-10 DX into Europe recently
between 0530--0800utc.  Thats very late at night  but worth staying up if
you can.  F8GB, I5MPK, IT9GSV, DG9NB OM3WBC and UA3PAB  sigs have been
coming in great into SC. out at the 40,000 km range.  I have been using
about 40 watts up UHF ok.   Elevation angles are from 1 to 6 degrees.
Normal AO-10 QSB.  No NA stations heard at this station.  FYI.

Al  kd4va@sumter.net
Sumter, SC