Re: uo-22 probs?

Yep. UO-22 went over VA3SFL earlier this morning and was deaf as a post.

Observations: it's running hot (battery temp 48C according to the telemetry
beacon). For the past few weeks downlink efficiency has been on the low side.

If anybody would like the KISS log file from the pass in question (1540 UTC 29
December) I've put it on my alternate web page:

    http://www.geocities.com/marsgal42/gallery.html

I'll put it on my qsl.net web page once they're back on line...

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte