ISS SSTV

I am looking for any information on the type of TV camera being used for the
ISS slow scan station and specifically the photometric sensitivity of the
camera. I had heard sketchy reports that the camera end will be the Kenwood
sstv unit and was wondering if anyone has rated the camera for equivalent
light meter ASA and speed. I had been told that the Kenwood VC-H1 is not
very sensitive indoors and would like to inquire of its
suitability for light levels inside the ISS.

I will be in Houston next week for Discovery Channel shooting inside the ISS
at bldg 9. Does anyone know if any of the ham gear is in any of the mock up
modules yet.

I would appreciate anyone involved in the ISS SSTV construction, and also
those involved in the SSTV station integration in Houston, to contact me by
email.

Allen Emer, N2YAC
Lighting Cameraman
Amsat #30942