TAPR PSK Modem Manual [was: Docs needed]

Clifton,

I've scanned in the TAPR PSK Modem manual and turned it into PDF.  I've
placed it at

ftp://ftp.tapr.org/software_lib/TAPR_PSK_Modem/TAPR_PSK_Modem_manual.pdf

Becareful, since it is a scan the size is large, 4.7 Meg.

Let me know if this works for you.

73, Steve
 (n7hpr@tapr.org)