Re: Docs needed

This kit was discontinued prior to the creation of downloadable files
on the TAPR site. There is a brief description you can get at
ftp://tapr.org/info/kits/pskinfo.txt.  There might be some additional
hard copy documentation available.  Contact ka5dwr@tapr.org and ask.

Alternatively, you might be able to purchase a manual from PacComm for
the PSK-1, which is based on the TAPR PSK modem but also has some
additional features.

Bob, w6swe

--
Bob Nielsen, W6SWE  (RN2)    Internet: nielsen@primenet.com