From: Bruce Paige [mailto:kk5do@AMSAT.Org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 6:55 AM
To: Arrow146@aol.com; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Arrow Antenna Sale

i think it is in very poor taste for a manufacturer to solicit sales over a
bulletin board system that is retransmited over amateur radio (ie, packet
and satellite store/forward systems).

only a personal opinion.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE

Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1, T12, 5.7MHz at 103 degrees