Nova Demo-Question

I just loaded up a demo Nova tracking program and successfully updated the
Keps (by hand) for FO-20/29 and RS-13.  While I can see where the
satellites are at this moment in time, is there a way with Nova to get
predictions for passes for several days ahead of time...i.e.,  a print-out
of day/time/lat/long for planning purposes??

Sorry if this is a question that is readily apparent to everyone but me but
I'm one of those "computer challenged" persons trying to make heads or
tails out of this new program:-)

					Regards, Joe W2KJ (North Carolina)