Advice needed for newcomer to satelites

Hi to the List ,
I'm in need is advice on antennas and which satellites to "aim" for and new
to using satellites.
I intent to work on 2m and 70cms,my thoughts so far (as to antennas have
been along the lines of crossed yagi's for 2m and 70 cms properly an 8
element for 2 and a 13 element for 70.
The radio I intend to use is a Yaesu FT726R with the satellite board fitted
and an output of 10 watts to the above antenna system.
Which leads to my question is the proposed antenna/radio setup sufficient
to work successfully any of the 2m/70cms satellites?
Which now leads on to my next question as to which satellites should I be
looking to work?TIA and Vy 73 Gary

--
Gary McKelvie GM7USC
http://www.qsl.net/gm7usc