Arrow Antenna Sale

Arrow Antenna is having a Millennium Sale

Special Limited Time, 20 % off Everything.  Sale Ends 1/15/2000
         (For US internet only)

For those using the Arrow Satellite Antenna, we now have the roll up bag,
That so many of you have asked for.
This is a very nice Nylon Roll up bag with pockets for the element pairs,
and the split boom.  Has velcro straps and sewn in handle, for easy carrying.
  (This is not on the web page Yet.  Except on the Order Form.)

Also on the bottom of the 146/437-10 page is a drawing on how to make your
own split boom for back packing the Satellite Antenna.

We have some new items that many have not seen.
6 & 10 meter Yagi's.
New 146-4S Stack Set - uses built in Power Divider inside the spreader boom.

While your on the web page click on the "Photo Tour" of Arrow Antenna Shop.
Some Color Photos of the inside of the shop, and a little bit about some
of the equipment we use.

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/Arrow146/index.html";>Welcome to Arrow
Antenna</A>
or
http://Members.aol.com/Arrow146/index.html

The 20% discount is for prepaid orders, using the Special web page Order Form.

73 Al Lowe N0IMW
Arrow Antenna