Holiday Greetings

Greetings All!

As we approach the new year, the new decade, *and* the new century, I'd
like to pass along my sincere thanks and personal best wishes to each of
you.

As I have said on numerous previous occasions, it is a distinct pleasure
and a real honor to serve you as AMSAT-NA President.  Ours is an
organization with a rich heritage of creativity, service above self and
innovation.  The challenge of succeeding in an ever-more competitive space
business using staffs of predominantly volunteers and living on perpetual
shoestring budgets is present in no other group of organizations that I
know of.  AMSAT is truly unique in that sense, and it is your continued,
strong support of your national AMSAT society that makes it all happen.
We've come a long way since 1961, and I have absolutely no doubt that the
coming years will bring even more great accomplishments for our fine
organizations.

Once again, please accept my personal thanks and sincere best wishes to you
and yours for the coming year!

73,

Keith Baker, KB1SF
President