Help with WISP - KO-25, TO-31

I have WISP working and am recieving strong signals from both birds.  I have
been downloading directory information from KO-25.  And after resetting the
TNC (turning off and on) a bit from TO-31 today.

Would someone be able to provide me with settings and hints to get some
better throughput and make things work better?  I'm down in the VI learning
in a vacuum and could use a boost start.

Some of the calls I have noted the following calls on KO-25:
NS1Z    KC4EBR    N2MMC    WD0E    K5QXJ

on TO-31:
K8TL    WB8HRO    KE0LX

Thanks for any input.

Mal, NP2L, St. John, USVI