Re: good basic book on feedlines?

G'day Andy,

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this request, however I've been
trying to locate a really good book that was used as a textbook in a unit I
took a few years ago on the subject...  and have so far failed!

>From memory, the book was simply called "Transmission Lines", and was
written by Ron Bertrand (VK2DQ).  I used it in 1990 (?).

The best I've been able to do in tracking it down further was to locate the
following URL:

http://members.xoom.com/ronber/raecourse.html

There's a .pdf file there on transmission lines; perhaps that'll help
somewhat?

73, and all the best for 2000 to all!

Chris vk6kch