FS: Mirage KP1 Preamps, 10 m & 2 m

I promised the XYL I would clean up some of the "stuff" I have laying around
(and help pay for some of the other toys I bought recently).

I have for sale two Mirage KP-1 preamps.  These are indoor units that I had
in my attic for a short period of time but no longer need.  They both work
well, are in as-new condition, and have user-available internal adjustments
for lo/hi gain and tweaking the frequency.  The 10 m one is particularly
effective for RS-12/13 if you have a small or indoor antenna.  I used this
one for about 6 months with a 7' rotatable dipole and made hundreds of
contacts.  I would like $75 each, including shipping.

You can see the actual hardware at:  http://members.aol.com/k5oe/preamps.jpg
You can see the Mirage specs at:  http://www.mirageamp.com/other/kp1.html

73,
Jerry, K5OE